Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Late For The Hunger Games



Ok, so I FINALLY got around to getting "The Hunger Games." I've finished it and am ready to take on the 2nd in the series. I'll give my personal review here soon, but I will say this, it would be an understatement to call it good.


I have to confess though, it's only because my mother-in-law hooked me up with her Nook after getting a new tablet. The Nook has allowed me to read on the go, since it is much easier to carry around an e-reader than a book. Now I catch myself reading at times that I normally wouldn't.

Yay for technology, no matter how late I stumble upon it.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm wanting to read this too and will eventually. It's not like my reading list is short though.

Voidwalker said...

Charles, it's fantastic. It has turned into one of those books that I cannot put down. I very seriously conidered calling out sick so I could just sit in bed and finish the whole trilogy lol.