So, today has been officially a good blogger day for me. I came back after a nice day off to find that not only had I been awarded the "Lovely Blog Award," but Candice over at Suffering From Writer's Blogawarded me with the "Honest Scrap Award." From what I've gathered, this award is given to people for their honest and open blogging.
I am very honored to receive this and can't say thank you enough to everyone who has been coming by lately to read what I have to say. I welcome your comments and am blessed by each and every one.
Part of the rules for this award require me to share 7 honest things about myself that you may or may not know. So, here they be:
1. I'm openly in love with Japan and all things Japanese. I spent 3 weeks in Tokyo by myself just to experience it. If I had it my way, I'd be living there right now.
2. I tried to hold a sneeze one time during a math test, while I was sitting next to a girl I had a crush on, and accidentally farted because of the pressure from the sneeze.
3. I'm a big fan of video games, both computer and console. I became hooked when I was a little boy as I watched my father play Final Fantasy 1..... those were the days.
4. I am an Eric Clapton Fan.
5. I am afraid of dark water and most spiders.
6. I am a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
7. I prefer boxers, not briefs (ok, maybe that's a little too honest)
The other requirement for this award is to choose 2 more individuals who deserve it. In this case, I'm nominating the following.
Charles over at Razored Zen
INTERN over at The Intern
Aside from the awards, I also managed to gather up to 21 followers! I can't tell you how excited that makes me. I recall the days where I had none and I was very lonely here by myself. You guys have really made my day.