First of all, I wanted to say Merry Christmas from me (since I celebrate Christmas) and Happy Holidays to you (Since I have no idea what/if you celebrate).
Second of all, I received an award from Diana Paz, called "From Me to You." Thank you VERY much! I love comments and I'm honored to receive any awards or shout outs people send my way. According to the award stipulations, I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself. So, here they are.
1. I am a type 1 diabetic. I was diagnosed at 8 years old and have been struggling with it my whole adult life.
2. I was born and raised LDS or Mormon, for 18 years, then left the church before I was supposed to go on a mission and eventually dedicated my life to Christ as a non-denominational Christian about 1 year later. You could call me a Born-Again Christian if you want to lable me lol.
3. I spent 3 weeks by myself on a personal vacation to Tokyo, Japan. I have loved Japan and everything about it since I was a young boy. I followed that passion and made my dream come true by saving money and going there.
4. I think baby animals are so much more adorable than baby humans.
5. When I was 15 years old, I went fishing and picked up some kind of poison from the water and ended up in the hospital for a month and a half. I was on death's door. Imagine me, 6ft tall and I weight 90lbs. Not fun!
6. I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper...(I know, I know. Bad diabetic)
7. I've been going to school at Glendale Community College off and on since I was 16 years old. Still don't have my degree since I've spaced out my classes so much.
Also, in order for an award to be considered special, I believe it should be given out lightly. I see some awards with suggestions on them to be passed to 15 other bloggers etc... In my opinion, it takes away from the award-aspect, if everyone gets it. SO, I'm awarding it to only 1 blogger. My award goes to one of my newest blogger friends, Stephanie Damore, that I had the pleasure of getting to know better yesterday through her chat party.