Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Having a Little Fun

Not that every one of my posts isn't AMAZINGLY fun to read, but here's something a little less serious for everyone.

I was musing on the generalizations we have surrounding genres and decided to use "Jack" to describe possible titles for said genres. So, here we go.

Romance - Jack and Jill
Sci-Fi - Jack vs. the Zo'orgonauts
Religious - Jack Finds Jesus
Young Adult - Diary of a Teenage Jack
Women's Interest - Jack's Wife
Biography - Jacked Up
Western - Jumpin Jack Jaroo
Action/Adventure - Jack Attack
Horror - Jack-the-Rippa
Children's Fiction - See Jack Run

Ok, I left one blank for you. Any thoughts for "Fantasy" genre? I'm excited to see your titles.

6 comments:

CKHB said...

Jack and the Orb of Invention?
Jack's Dragon?

Voidwalker said...

Ooh, Jack's Dragon sounds real! Nice :)

Mary said...

Hilarious. Laughed out loud at the jacked-up for the biography - so true. All of them are funny though.

Girl with One Eye said...

You're reading Shiver! Good stuff, lots of kissing, total take you to seventeen road trip. Loved it.

Voidwalker said...

Mary: Thanks! I thought it'd be fun to come up with some goofy titles.

One Eye: Yeah, I just started it and I'm maybe 1/3rd of the way through. Fan of kissing are we? :o)

nicoliolipoli said...

Jack, the talking Jelly Unicorn.

Yeah, I don't know... lol.